Did you know we offer in-person lash extension training?!
If you're in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, or London, ON you can skip the Zoom classes and meet your Lash Line Educator - IRL (in real life)!
We love in person training for a few reasons! We don't know about you - but we have sure been missing the atmosphere of in-person training! Nothing can replace the vibe of a class setting!
The group setting and energy of a live class CANNOT be mimicked with online learning. Working alongside other students who are working towards the same goal allows for group discussions and tips and tricks you may not be exposed to in an online course.
If you struggle with maintaining your focus or don’t love self guided learning, in-person training is a great option for you. Our in-person Classic training is only 2 days, and our Volume Course is one day. That means you will have to take little to no time off work. You can start your side hustle or new career in as little as 2 days with in-person training!
Classic and Volume Classes are ON NOW in all locations.
We know this is not an easy time to see strangers face-to-face. Here's what we're doing to ensure your safety remains our top priority!
- No students or models may enter the salon if they present with any signs of illness including: fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, new muscle aches or headaches, sore throat.
- Students or models are not permitted to attend training if they have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or if they are a close contact of a person who has tested positive for Covid-19.
- We require masks to be worn at all times once you enter your training location.
- Wash those hands! Hands must be washed before putting on your mask, before removing your mask and after removing your mask. Hands must be washed before and after every service, before and after breaks, and after touching any common equipment. We also have hand sanitizer provided in numerous locations throughout your training - including in your kit!
- We ask that students and models bring only essential personal belongings
- All common equipment and high touch surfaces are cleaned frequently with medical grade disinfectant.
- All lash beds are thoroughly cleaned between each model and pillow cases + dental bibs are changed after every use.
- We ask that you provide us as much notice as possible - but course transfer fees will be waived if you need to reschedule your training because of illness!
We hope this gives you some peace of mind that Lash Line is taking your safety seriously and going above and beyond to keep all of our training locations safe for you!
Still have questions? Contact us!
We hope to see you in class soon!